Granit is a free software that allows you to make automatic Windows installations.
- Create quickly installation with the Granit wizard.
- Simulate mouse and windows detection.
- System event capture quick and easy.
- backup scripts to be able to reopen/modify later.
- Ability to export the script in AutoIT (for developers who want to go a little further with their scripts.)
- Management disk images (via Daemon Tools Lite )
- Mounnt and umount an image file.
- Creating and deleting a virtual drive.
- File Management (before, after and/or during installation) :
- copy files and/or folders (with option to overwrite existing files).
- launch extern program.
- delete files and/or folders (delete, or move into the trash.)
- Using environment variables to make portable scripts.
- Ability to customize the icon of the script.
- Compatible with versions of Windows 32/64bit (2000/XP and later).
- Complete integration into Windows.
- System update software.
- Multiple uninstalling software.